WE ARE NOW NOT SELLING EGR BLANKING PLATES for common-rail Diesel AS WE MAKE EGR OFF MODULES. we are still providing Pre Common-rail Blanking plates still.
SEE LINKS BELOW AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
Most of blanking plates have slots in the mounting holes so that fitting is easy. Also, please note that on some vehicles the Blanking Plate has a small hole in the middle of it so that you do not get any Engine Check Lights appearing. AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
- 2005 -> Toyota Hilux / Prado D4d
- 2006 -> Toyota Land Cruiser V8 D4d
- 2003 -> Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series
- 2005 -> Nissan Patrol 3.0 litre CRD
- 2005 -> Nissan D22, D40, Pathfinder 2.5 litre CRD
- 2006 -> Mitsubishi 3.2 and 2.5 litre CRD
- 2006-> Holden Colorado, Rodeo 3.0 litre CRD
- 2006 -> Isuzu D-MAX 3.0 litre
For these vehicles we supply a EGR Restrictor plate which restricts flow by around 85%. If you require a FULL blank on a Mitsubishi Pajero you will need to drill a 12mm hole into the throttle plate to allow the engine to have enough air to satisfy the MAP sensor and eliminate engine surge. You can search this mod details by clicking on this link: https://chiptuning.com.au/throttle-plate-mod/.
We also fully recommend these top quality Provent® style Oil Catch Cans.
Click on the link here: Oil Catch Cans.
For individual vehicle EGR fitting instructions, click on the appropriate link below:
- Mitsubishi CRD Fitment Guide
- D4-D EGR Fitment Guide
- 70 & 200 Series V8 Fitment Guide
- Nissan R51, D40, D22 2.5 ltr CRD Fitment Guide
- Toyota 100 Series Fitment Guide
For details on WHY EGR Systems exist
please click this link https://chiptuning.com.au/egr_blanking_info/