Helps You To Monitor Your Engine
The Turbo Gauge/Scan Gauge Tool can read and erase engine check lights, monitor turbo boost, along with fuel consumption monitoring. This product is great for people on the go, whether travelling long distances or going off road. If your car throws an engine check light you can immediately see what the fault is and the best way to get the problem fixed, you can also pull the vehicle out of limp mode if necessary.
Turbo Gauge IV has the following features:
The Turbo Gauge IV is a compact automotive computer designed to monitor information about your vehicle in real time. It will display such useful information as average trip Km/l (kilometers per litre), tank km/l, average speed per trip, average speed per tank of gas, kms to empty, kms driven on tank, and more.
- Maximum Speed
- Average Speed
- Driving Time Driving Distance
- Fuel Used
- Trip Fuel Economy
- Distance to Empty
- Time to Empty
- Fuel to Empty Cost
The Turbo Gauge IV can be configured to measure and monitor up to four different sets of information simultaneously, providing real-time engine performance analysis, allowing you to adjust driving behaviour and save gas.
Vehicle Speed Manifold Pressure Battery Voltage
Engine Load Fuel Pressure Throttle Position
Intake Air Temperature Ignition Timing Engine Speed (RPM)
Closed/Open Loop Water Temperature Engine Power
Fuel Trim O2 Sensor Enhanced Data
The Turbo Gauge IV will also work as a scan tool that is able to help you troubleshoot problems of all OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles.
- Works with all 1996 Petrol or 2002 Diesel and later OBDII compliant vehicles
- Reads & clears trouble codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL)
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), and resets monitors
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status(emissions)
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
The Turbo Gauge IV will be able to save up to 300 hours of your driving data. It works as a vehicle black box to store every trip you make.
The information it records includes:
- Time and date for each trip
- Distance travelled each trip
- Maximum speed during trip
- Time overspeed
- Number of times of extreme acceleration during trip
- Number of times of extreme deceleration during trip
- Numbers of hard accelerations and braking
- Average speed
- Average fuel consumption
- Total Cost
The Turbo Gauge IV is perfect for
- Auto enthusiasts, hobbyists and DIYers
- Drivers who care for engine performance and fuel economy
- Parents of young drivers
- Business owners
INSTALLATION IS EASY. Just plug in directly into the OBDII port under the dash.